Terms and Conditions1. Cancelation Policy
2. Return Policy
- You can cancel your order at any time prior to the product arriving to Slyman Bros Distribution Center for a full refund (excluding non-cancelable items described below). If the product is in-stock, a minimum of 20% restocking fee may be required for all products held at our warehouse for longer than 30 days.
Non-Cancelable items: Out-of-box inventory, hoods, blowers, AC units, and special order items which include any custom made products, special colored products, and every product made by these brands; Thermador, Viking, Subzero, Wolf, Monogram, AGA, ILVE, Verona, Bertazzoni, True, Summit, ULine, Verona, Samsung, Forno, Hestan, Blaze, and Lynx.
- We have the right to cancel and refund any order for the full purchase amount when deemed necessary
3. Holding In-Stock Items
- We have a 30-Day return policy which only applies to items in the exact condition in which you received them (original packaging cannot be opened). All returned items are subject to a minimum 20% restocking fee and any costs associated with delivery and long distance mileage fees will be charged.Non-returnable Items:
- Any product that has been installed or attempted to be installed.
- All special order items, trim kits, hoods, blowers, pedestals, AC units, install parts, and out-of-box inventory.
- Brands that include Samsung, Summit, ILVE, Bertazzoni, Viking, AGA, Thermador, True, Wolf, Subzero, ULine, Verona, Forno, Hestan, Blaze, Lynx, and Monogram.
4. Installation & Delivery
- All new items must be delivered/picked up within 30 days of being in-stock. If you cannot take delivery within 30 days, your items will go to the next order in-line and then re-ordered (special order appliances are excluded from this and will be held).
- All out-of-box inventory must be delivered/picked up within 7 days of the purchase date.
5. Cosmetic Damage
- We charge for standard install only in favorable conditions. If the install cannot be performed per manufacturer's guideline additional charges may apply.
- We offer a 30-day guarantee on installation performed by us.
- We will not accept responsibility for damage to any pre-existing old or corroded pipes, hoses, faulty connections, plumbing or venting not up to code.
- We reserve the right to refuse delivery or installation of any product.
- You will be responsible for a $99 trip charge per trip if the site is not ready or the scheduled delivery is missed.
6. Mail-In Rebates
- All brand new products we sell is covered by a manufacturer cosmetic warranty in which you will be compensated for accepting a damaged product as-is, or repairing the damaged area with a new part for no charge, or replacing the whole product if the first two options do not resolve the issue.
- All rebate claims and payments are exclusively between the issuer (not Slyman Bros) and the consumer. The consumer has full responsibility for filling out all applicable rebate forms and submitting them as per the terms, conditions, and deadlines listed on the rebate form. You must receive delivery of the product prior to the deadline. If the product is on backorder, you will need to submit the rebate without serial numbers and notify the rebate company in which they will extend the deadline. All rebate claim issues/questions must be handled directly with the issuer (not Slyman Bros).
- Availability dates rely solely on the manufacturers and not Slyman Bros. Estimated dates can change without notice, we only promise to contact you to schedule delivery once the item arrives at Slyman Bros warehouse. We can offer in-stock alternatives if delayed continuously.
- You cannot cancel an order due to backorder or long lead time if the product is non-cancelable.
9. Credit Line Orders
- Slyman Bros does not warrant, service, nor manufacture any products. Customer shall not hold Slyman Bros liable for any issues with product and service by authorized service companies contracted directly by the manufacturer or third party extended protection plans.
- Nearly all products offered by Slyman Bros come with a standard limited service warranty through the manufacturer. The product is typically covered for one year starting on the delivery date when installed in a single family residence (see warranty details enclosed with the product for complete details).
- If a product is deemed irreparable and is covered by the limited warranty, the manufacturer or third party extended protection plan company will authorize an exchange or reimbursement directly with the end consumer.
10. Payment Disputes
- All credit lines must be paid back in full before receiving the delivery of your order (unless approved for 30 days after delivery).
- All credit lines must be paid back by check or ACH direct deposit.
- Failure to pay back the credit line in full within the set terms, will result in fees and legal actions agreed when applying for the credit line.
- Credit line orders cannot be canceled.
11. Pricing Errors
- You must contact us for resolution before disputing any charges with your third party payment method (credit card, debit card, financing companies).
- You cannot dispute any charges for reasons under our terms and conditions. When placing an order, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions and authorizing the transaction to be processed.
- We have the right to cancel and refund any order for the full purchase amount due to any pricing errors. We rely on third party data for all pricing and errors can/may occur.
Web Terms of Service1. Terms
By accessing the website at https://slymanbros.com , you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on SLYMAN'S G.E. APPLIANCE CENTER, INC.'s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on SLYMAN'S G.E. APPLIANCE CENTER, INC.'s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by SLYMAN'S G.E. APPLIANCE CENTER, INC. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on SLYMAN'S G.E. APPLIANCE CENTER, INC.'s website are provided on an 'as is' basis. SLYMAN'S G.E. APPLIANCE CENTER, INC. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, SLYMAN'S G.E. APPLIANCE CENTER, INC. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall SLYMAN'S G.E. APPLIANCE CENTER, INC. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on SLYMAN'S G.E. APPLIANCE CENTER, INC.'s website, even if SLYMAN'S G.E. APPLIANCE CENTER, INC. or a SLYMAN'S G.E. APPLIANCE CENTER, INC. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on SLYMAN'S G.E. APPLIANCE CENTER, INC.'s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. SLYMAN'S G.E. APPLIANCE CENTER, INC. does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. SLYMAN'S G.E. APPLIANCE CENTER, INC. may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However SLYMAN'S G.E. APPLIANCE CENTER, INC. does not make any commitment to update the materials.6. Links
SLYMAN'S G.E. APPLIANCE CENTER, INC. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by SLYMAN'S G.E. APPLIANCE CENTER, INC. of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.7. Modifications
SLYMAN'S G.E. APPLIANCE CENTER, INC. may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Missouri and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Generated by GetTerms.io